Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stupid

After the flu vaccine on Monday I went home (DH to work), and I started to google about vaccination in pregnancy and I read terrible things on the internet. I was in tears for hours, plus the leaflet says (which the GP handled over after we said good bye, NOT before I got the shot so I could read it) from second trimester (week 14th!!). I felt stupid and angry that evening. Maybe I killed my Baby Bunny! I hope I won't miscarry! What's done is done. I had slight temperature and feeling unwell for 2 days but it passed and I am well now.

I do not have morning sickness (yet) but I do have breast tenderness. It started with my nipples. They became sensitive last week. Now my breasts hurt on both sides especially on mornings getting out of bed.

No comments: