Friday, February 18, 2011

Shh, it's a secret!

We did not tell to family our secret (actually, I want to scream it to the whole WORLD), we want to wait after the 12th week is passed. How surprising it would be not to tell just send the scan-picture to them on post ;-)

No morning sickness, still, not even feeling nauseous. Tender breasts that's all I have at the moment. Not that I desire being sick all day just many books said that it would be a great sign of a well established pregnancy. I have travel sickness on the bus, in the car so cannot really imagine coping with that for weeks. I do not feel fatigue, maybe because I do not have kido around and I am home so I can stay relaxed enough. I do not rush to pee often, although I peed quiet frequently beforehand. No night passed (and passes) without having one pee in the middle (but seldom it was 2, even 3 times, if I drank a whole bottle of water or lot of tea in the afternoons, so annoying, so annoying). I don't have food cravings. I always preferred salty and sour and even now do not have appetite for sweet things.

I found out that I am ONLY 6w3d today, NOT 7w3d as I thought :-((( Well, it make sense, I am in week 07 but 6w3d completed only.

No comments: