Saturday, December 4, 2010

Welcome

Here I am, over thirty, planning (and hopefully already expecting, for about a week) our first baby. With all the doubts and fears what a first-mother-to-be can have. Clueless. But looking forward to complete the challenge.

I never thought it would be easy but the more I read (here and there) the more difficult, confusing, even scary (you name it) it looks. To conceive then nurture, then deliver and finally to bring up and guide a human being to be independent and bright, now that's a real challenge. Being responsible brings a different viewpoint over everyday things, events.

No mother wants bad for her child, but I wonder, how many mothers-to-be out there with caring no or little about their child's future health. The quality of the nine months in the womb is the foundation, the basis for the future. Keeping healthy is giving the best possible start in life.

Reading is one thing but applying to real situations is something different. So this blog is about me turning words into action.

Comments are most welcome, especially the constructive ones along with advice and experiences. Opinions too. So feel free to share your thoughts.

English is not my native language so please be lenient. I hope the improvements will come in time with more posts.

No comments: