Thursday, June 14, 2012

WEEK 39

I am 39 weeks pregnant (1 week to go)!!! BabyBunny weighs a bit over 3200 grams (a mini watermelon), and measures about 50.5 cm (head to heel).

LittleBunny continues to build a layer of fat to help control her body temperature after birth. /BabyCenter/

My official EDD (by the Dating Scan) is TODAY, but BabyBunny shows no sign of wanting to meet us. Although she is busy tunneling her way down into my pelvis!

The waiting is almost over! The countdown begins. I miss my bump already, and I can't wait to meet our bundle of joy at the same time! Nervous about the birth and excited about the new family member and about the role what is comes with it.

Generally feeling well. The sleep is still good, although sleeping less and less as less sleep seems to be adequate. Still no need for napping during the day. Not sleepy, not tired. Appetite is still good, preference for fresh, crunchy, juicy, raw fruit and vegetables. The 5-a-day now more like an 8-a-day. Walking still feels good once I get the rhythm.

No comments: